Friday, July 1, 2011

Thermaltake Commander MS-I Mid-Tower PC Case


Check out this newly launched mid-tower PC case from Thermaltake, the Commander MS-I. Featuring an all black color coating (inside and outside), the case supports for both micro ATX and ATX motherboards, and is equipped with a front-placed I/O panel with 2x USB 2.0 and audio ports (or 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 and [...]

Thermaltake-Commander-MS-I-Mid-Tower-PC-Case


Check out this newly launched mid-tower PC case from Thermaltake, the Commander MS-I. Featuring an all black color coating (inside and outside), the case supports for both micro ATX and ATX motherboards, and is equipped with a front-placed I/O panel with 2x USB 2.0 and audio ports (or 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 and audio ports), a side panel window, three 5.25-inch external drive bays, one 3.5-inch external drive bay, five 3.5-inch internal drive bays, one 2.5-inch internal drive bay, seven expansion slots and a 120mm Blue LED fan at the rear. Pricing info is still unknown at the moment. [Thermaltake]




No comments:

Post a Comment